How to Increase your Conversion Rates in Email Marketing campaign
Posted by Aurelius Tjin on: 2007-10-15 00:17:17
Self SEO > Email Marketing Articles
So, you have built a list and have quite a number of loyal subscribers who are beginning to trust you and some have even bought your products and services or products you recommended. Great. But then, how do you increase your conversion rates? Like Mike Filsaime said at a point in time, “What is most important is not the sales we are making. It is the sales we are not getting”. So, how do you get to sell to those who have not bought and how do you induce your subscribers to buy more from you and not your competition?
There are various methods you could use. Some will get you results in the short term while others will be over a period of time.
1. Offer your subscribers high quality deals. If you are promoting a product, refuse to jump on the bandwagon as soon as the products start rolling in. There is a problem with internet marketers and it is the tendency to believe you can make so much more money from your subscribers because you think they trust you. I was going through some threads in a particular forum online and there was this product everyone was shouting about and promoting. One of the forum posters there said the most amazing thing. He said “I bought this product through the recommendation of someone I thought had my best interest at heart. I just found out during this process that it seems he obviously wanted to make some bucks off me. I guess they’re all the same”. Well, if that does not strike you, I don’t know what else will.
2. Send them gifts occasionally. Notice I said once in a while, not every day. Offering your subscribers a gift once in a while (once a month is OK) you’ll have them listening more to you because they get the impression that you have their interest at heart. Do not give them the everyday thing they get from everyone. Give them high quality gifts. It could be access to a membership site, a very valuable e-book, software, etc. You could also create a database of their birthdates so that they get a happy birthday greeting on their birthday. If you don’t know how it feels, think of when you were having your birthday and someone you never really knew sent you a birthday greetings card or message or actually called you up. Remember how you felt? That’s it. With just that singular act, you will have a lifetime customer. Remember marketing is not about how much money you make, it is about building relationships with people you value.
3. Create a contest. Let people participate in your contests. It gives a sense of community. Create contests to see who could generate the most referrals, who could give the best ideas etc. You get the idea. People like to be of help. They will willingly do all these things if you ask them nicely and back it up with valuable prizes. This single tactic has been responsible for increasing conversion rates by about 20%.
4. Give out discount coupons. This usually works like magic. Cody Moya does this a lot and his list grows bigger and he makes a lot more sales through this means. You could give a 50% discount. You could even go as far as 90%. People like discount offers. That’s why the keyword “discount coupons” is one of the most-searched-for keywords on the internet.
1. Offer High Quality deals
2. Send them gifts with high-perceived value
3. Create Contests
4. Give out Discount coupons
Aurelius Tjin is The Publisher of The 'Unstoppable Profits Blog' With Over 22,000 Readers. Discover His Secret Strategies To Skyrocket Your Internet Marketing Business. To Get Free Internet Business Videos, Tips, and Strategies Go To http://www.aureliustjin.com
Print this article Tell a friend
| Related Articles|