Selling Your eBook Resale Right: Tips on How to Protect Your Value
Posted by Will Dean on: 2007-09-03 23:16:57
Self SEO > E-books Articles
Viral marketing is a way to promote a service or product exponentially. It’s an effective internet marketing tool designed for one purpose – to gain traffic through free or low cost distribution with the intent of gaining the customer to market other products and create brand awareness. Free, as in giving away as a bonus or incentive in conjunction with something else. For example, I can create a handy eBook that is unique and likeable and then give it away free as a promotion or incentive to sign up for my newsletter. You can even sell it. By having these distributed in such a fashion, you gain credibility by adding dollar value and master resale rights as well. The number of readers could exponentially grow. So here are a few tips to help you sell your eBook resale right:
1) Create Master Resell Rights –- Great for generating interest and free distribution. You can offer this as a bonus and allow others to sell or give them away with another offer. This is viral marketing.
2) Include Restrictions in Your eBook resale right -- By simply giving away your eBook master resale right, it may easily look unprofessional. You should uphold the quality of the product by including some stipulations and terms of violation.
3) If Selling, Set A Minimum Price -- If you plan on selling your eBook resale right, set a minimum price in your terms and conditions of use to protect your eBook’s value.
4) Do Not Allow Product On Auctions Sites – Auction sites are notorious for depreciating certain products’ values. If you allow resellers to place auctions on internet sites like eBay, plan on losing a few buyers before you even got them. Buyers do their research too, and having lots of your eBooks selling on eBay for cheap doesn’t help your image.
5) Restrict The Use of Spam – This is very important. Spam is the internets biggest problem. These days, programs and software are blocking out things that look “fishy”. You’ll get a bad name for yourself and worst of all, get “booted” from all major internet sites.
6) Include Quality Links and Advertisements – Even if you are considering on just giving away your eBook resale right, make sure you’ve made connections with genuine affiliates. This is where you make all the money. Being able to sell your eBooks is great, but a good chunk on your profits comes from people clicking on your links and buying products. They buy because they believe you are a profession and they trust you. That’s why writing a good eBook is essential.
Enjoy selling your eBook and your eBook resale right by making money and getting famous from it. You also get your much needed traffic! Just remember to use discretion when creating your terms and conditions. Keep your resell right high in quality and if you’re successful, it will be circulating the web frequently and globally for a long time to come.
Will Dean is an ebook marketer that has established his online businesses and is enjoying a healthy life from the internet. He enjoys helping beginner eBook resale right sellers with their internet ventures based on low cost start-ups. You can learn more about ebook resales and view special purchase packages at http://www.richwithebooks.com
Print this article Tell a friend
| Related Articles|