10 Excellent Arguments For Why You Ought To Submit Your Articles To Ezines
Posted by Edward M. Brancheau on: 2007-03-04 23:49:59
Self SEO > Copywriting Articles
1. By submitting articles, you'll brand you, your business and your web site. You could include your name, business name, your credentials, web site address and e-mail address in your resource box.
2. You will become known as an expert on the topics you write about. The major advantage of this is that you and your business will receive a huge boost in credibility thus beating your competition. Now, a lot of people tell me that they are not experts about anything to which I always reply "At one time every 'expert' from Bill Gates to Stephen Hawking knew nothing about what they are experts on." So don't let being a beginner stop you!
3. Your article might also be placed on the publisher's home page. If they publish each issue on their home page this will give you some extra exposure. Furthermore, a web site's home page generally has the highest Google PR ranking which will get your web site indexed by the search engines faster and more frequently while boosting your PR as well.
4. If the e-zine publisher archives their e-zine on their site, you will get extra exposure well into the future with no additional work. This is because many people are wary of giving out their email address without knowing what they will receive in return so they want to check it out first. In addition, many people find that the information that they are receiving in their subscription is so good that they want to read all of the past issues as well.
5. It's FREE advertising!It's advertising that doesn't cost you a penny! This will allow you to spend your profits on other forms of advertising. For instance, you could take 50% of your profits and by Google Adwords ads and generate even more traffic. With each passing day, you will be presented with additional advertising opportunities.
6. The more articles you write, the more of an authority you become. The more of an authority you become the more people will be interested in paying you to write other articles, books or even speak at seminars or events. This is a great way to multiply your income and even promote your business or web site more. The whole thing ends up feeding itself more and more... becoming bigger and bigger practically on its own.
7. You could allow e-zine publishers to publish your articles in their free e-books. Since the e-books don't cost anything, people are willing to take it and read your article. If they like the e-book they will forward it to friends, family and business associates. And if they like your article, they'll visit your web site. The really cool thing about this method is that if they don't like your article, they still might forward the e-book on to others and one of those people might really like your article. So there is a good possibility that your article will get read a lot! I can't tell you how many times I receive e-books that have my articles from friends that I never even sent the e-book to in the first place! 8. If you want your article to get published all over the internet then submite it to article directories or web sites that have free content directories on them. They'll allow their visitors to republish your article.
9. Your readers will trust you. If they like your article, they will be much more open to buying your product or service than if they never read your article. This trust can significantly increase your sales conversions and thus your profits!
10. Want your article guaranteed to run in their ezine? You could agree to run one of their articles in your e-zine if, in exchange, they run yours in their e-zine. It's a win/win situation!
Download Edward M. Brancheau's powerful FREE report "The Top 30 niche marketing
Articles... Period!" right now! For an original version of this article click here
and here for business articles
Print this article Tell a friend