Seo Link Building For Small Business
Posted by Chris Taylor on: 2006-10-10 19:01:22
Self SEO > Link Popularity Articles
1. Reciprocal links! Yes they still hold value as the SE’s are constantly and will continue to change their algorithms.
2. Place your links on directories, education sites (google love them), sites not relevant (small percentage), same business relevance sites and “exact same topic sites (as many as possible)
3. Vary the pr of sites where your link is placed.
4. Make sure you have both one way and reciprocal links, not just one or the other.
5. Keep you linking campaigns constant. Add roughly the same amount of links each month to keep the SE’s happy.
6. Linking is a slow laborious job unless you have many months/years of experience actually doing it…. therefore always outsource.
7. Do not use popular linking services, most are a rip off by a long mile.
8. If using sites like elance.com, do not pick the cheapest price! The whole point of outsourcing is so you don’t have to worry about quality and the job being done properly.
The main thing is finding someone that will do the job right, is reliable and will do it at a good price.
If they do a great job, look after them.
9. Stipulate down to the last letter what your linking campaign must and must not include.
I would have to say that the few linking campaigns I purchased were unsatisfactory. I then did a fair amount of research and asking around until I found a company I was very happy with.
My last campaign was…
“100″ reciprocal links, same business area, minimum pr of “2″…
* Nearly all sites in my business field
* Very few “link” type sites, mostly decent content sites
* 10% in the exact same business field
* Pr of pages where my link was placed…. pr 2 = 57, pr 3 = 37, pr 4 = 9… plus an extra 10 links.
* All links are permanent
Cost = US$400
So if your thinking about linking, I highly suggest you outsource!
About The Author:
Chris Taylor is the director of Catdynamics, an company specializing in all areas of online business implementation, internet marketing and search engine optimization - http://www.high-rank-directories-plus.com/ultimate-seo-plan-research-package.html
Print this article Tell a friend