Search engine spider simulator PHP script
Self Seo Shop » PHP Scripts » Search engine spider simulator PHP script
With this search engine spider script you will be able to take a look at your site with the eyes of a search engine spider. It is very helpful to see what the search engines can read and what not and in which order as this is relevant for the SEO. But not only that, this PHP script is packed with much more features that allow to get a general overview of the specified page.
- Displays how search engine spiders see your website
- Displays website's meta tags and the total size in kb.
- Displays number of words and number of distinct words on the page.
- Displays the keyword density of one, two and three keyword combinations
- Displays all links on the site
- Displays the HTML source code
- Image verification to prevent automatic queries
This search engine keyword position checking script requires a PHP powered server with GD graphics library installed (for the image verification). This library is installed on the most PHP servers anyways but please check with your hosting provider if you are unsure.
The search engine spider simulator demo is available here Only $9.95